My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Washi Wednesday!


Ooh, it's the 1st Wednesday of the month and you know what that means?
You got it.......its WASHI WEDNESDAY!!
My time to share ideas & inspiration on how to use that lovely tape we call Washi!
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best and so that's what I went with this
month. Two mini 4x4 inch Christmas cards, 3 rolls of tape, 2 die cut snowflakes
and I finished with a faux gem in the centre of each flake......oh, and a
stamped sentiment....so super quick & easy I think I'll be making more of these!
If you have any washi makes you'd like to share please do leave me
a comment.....I'd love to come see.
Thanks for dropping in.....see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Holly & Ivy
L is for Little at ABC Christmas Challenge
anything goes/snowflakes at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'



11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jo - I like the colours you've used too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Jo, a great way to use up your washi tape.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beauties Jo, love the colour and the designs on the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what a little tape will do, totally made that card. Not sure I want to think of Christmas yet thought, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such wonderful cards!! It's great how you used the washi, love so much this design!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little cards love the snowflakes and selection of washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Love the colours - and that deer tape is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of washi tape here. I buy it because it looks pretty and then never quite know what to do with it! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever idea to use Washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards - love the colours!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...