My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 30 June 2019

You Are Amazing

Morning lovelies, hope you're well.
Are you coping with the heat? Thankfully there's a lovely breeze here today
which makes it a lot easier to cope.....and I have fans on full blast in my
craft room......so guess where I'm spending the day?
I'm not cooking today either, well, apart from roasting a chicken....I know,
I must be crazy in this heat but at least the salad we're having with it
takes no time....and no heat! The boys are busy in the garden, Rebecca's still in
 bed (party last night) and I'm sat at my desk......happy days.
Anyway, enough waffling from me......I have another topper to share today,
you might have noticed I have a bit of a pink theme going on but I promise I'll
mix it up a bit tomorrow lol. A black base, a Hunkydory image, paper from
Craftwork Cards finished with a little sentiment & a couple faux pearls.
So that's my lot for today......thanks for calling & any comments you might
leave......wishing you a lovely day!
See you tomorrow.
xx

challenges

anything goes at Crafty Creations
anything goes at Creative Moments
anything goes at A Gem of a Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful feminine card Jo, lovely topper, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh beautiful card Jo. Love this stylish design. fab topper too. Hope the fans are helping you to stay cool hun. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and elegant, a beautiful feminine card Jo. Yes, it's much cooler today, warm sunshine and a lovely breeze...perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot cooler her today and blowing more than a breeze-gorgeous card and topper-love the red and black
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can stick the heat during the day but night time is a killer Jo!! Loving this gorgeous card today. Very feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Very classy and feminine, ADORABLE!!
    Here no breeze yet... A terrific hot! And yes, salade, salade, salade... and fresh cheese :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jo, she is beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the backing paper looks wonderful against the stunning topper a beautiful card Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...