My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Best Wishes

Hi friends, hope you're all well.
It's been a strange kind of a day.......I had a head full of ideas/plans.....but
the minute I walked into the craft room my mind went blank! Typical!
Often when this happens I go to a kit.....usually Kanban or Hunkydory, there's
always something to kickstart my mojo........and today I used a topper from
Hunkydory. I cut an aperture & raised the topper on foam pads, added a
few embellishments & that's it.....job done. 
That's my lot for today.....thanks for calling & for any comments.
See you soon!
xx
Don't forget, my challenge LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS is here.


11 comments:

  1. beautiful topper and card Jo, love the floral accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely toppers and gorgeous embellishments together making a fabulous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jo, love the design with the added flowers and butterflies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful feminine card Jo, such a lovely topper and gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, a gorgeous topper and embellishments. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Jo, very delicate looking, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. Love the image and the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and so delicate!! Wonderful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty this is!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Jo, a beautiful image and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...