My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 15 June 2019

It's a Pink Christmas!


Morning lovelies, hope you're all well & enjoying the weekend so far.
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my baby girl card.....it left me in a
pink & girly kind of mood so I thought add a few sparkles......... Christmas!
And here's the result.......

Super quick & easy, I cut the snowflake panel on my Gemini...I love that machine,
it cuts first time every time....even on this intricate panel! Some simple layering
then I added a stamped sentiment & finished with some faux gems.....and there 
you have it......my super sparkly, pink & girly Christmas card!
Now I need to go tidy my desk lol! Thanks for calling, hopefully see you tomorrow.
Don't forget, my challenge LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS is here.

xx


9 comments:

  1. Love the pink Christmas card and snowflake panel
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card, Jo. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, love your card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the panel especially in the non traditional pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Fabulous in pink!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Christmas card Jo, a lovely snowflake panel - I agree the Gemini is a brilliant die cutting machine.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Jo, love the offset circle, fab design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this beautiful pink Christmas card - so gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...