My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 29 June 2019

On Your Special Day


Hi friends, hope you're all well......and haven't melted in this heat!
All I have to say is thank goodness I'm not a Snowman!! There's no escaping
it today.....even the craft room is protesting & while I might say 'Roll on Winter' 
I'm happy for all you sun lovers out there.
So today's topper is another quick & easy make.....and pink & black again,
think I'm on a bit of a roll with these colours although I do have a batch of
 Christmas card coming up that have not a dot of pink in sight.
Paper is Craftwork cards, flowers are a magazine freebie as, if I remember
rightly, is the sentiment. The layers are die cut & I finished with a few
faux pearls.
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave.....and whatever
you're up to I hope you manage some crafty time.
xx

challenges
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Through The Craft Room Door
any occasion at Sisterhood of Crafters


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the roses-O don't like the heat either!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jo, love the design. Slight respite here today from all the heat, in fact it's quite cool this afternoon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Jo - love the sentiment framed with the flowers - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cardx Jo...stay cool!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect and just beautiful Jo! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...