My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 5 June 2013

June Day 5......

......and the prompts are
Day 5:  What's your favourite quote and why you love it
OR
Craft something that has the colour green in it.

Ooo er....that's a tough one......I do quite like a good quote lol
but being the old rock Mama that I am I'd probably go with
"For those about to rock........we salute you!"
AC/DC
No time to craft for me today
so here's a card I blogged a while back using that quote and
the colour green!
See you tomorrow
Jo xx




2 comments:

  1. Cute card Jo...love the banner ! Drat those days with no time to craft:O)
    glendaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunting style. I am really getting into bunting at the moment. I want to sew some but not found the perfect place to hang it yet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...