My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 28 June 2013

Just a quick post.....


Morning, just a quick post to share this card, the papers
and die cuts were all freebies in a mag a while ago and
the image is the absolute double of one of my boys when
he was much younger....and he used to ride skateboard too!
Lots to do today but I'll be back in a while with a new
CSAYL dt make!
xx

challenges
male birthday at A Gem of a Challenge
summer fun at 2 Sisters
summer fun at Di'd Digi's
birthday at My Sheri Crafts
sports at Pumpkin Spice
happy birthday at Totally Gorjuss
male at Dream Valley
sports at Cards for Men

18 comments:

  1. This is cute Jo, your papers look great with the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Jo - love it to bits - hope you have a good day - its puring down here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous card Jo great image and super colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and your colour combo is beautiful.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute guy card for a little fellow. What a cutie of an image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww love this sweet PG image colours & design.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love the layout and the image. My son used to skateboard too. Today he is climbing back down from the summit of Mont Blanc in France! I can't wait to hear that he made it down safely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and your design is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image Jo! FABulous colours and I LOve you design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very cute Jo...Love this cute little image. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Extra delightful card, loaded in fun! Love your design , the stitching and the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling boy card, Jo! Love that image. Can't go wrong with freebies, can you? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning jo.i love the image and your design is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous masculine card; thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card :o)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Jo, love the image and your choice of colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men
    Hugs CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card for our Get Sporty theme. Thank you for playing along with us a Cards for Men. Anne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...