My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 2 June 2013

June Day 2.....

Hi guys, hope you're days been as full of sunshine as mine!
A fab win (66-0) for my boy Nic & his team at rugby today, a productive
 hour (or 2) at my desk and a roast beef dinner! So now it's time for day 2 
of this fab idea from Karoove!
Day 2: Tell us about your fav craft gadget & why it's just the bees knees
OR
craft something that has a summer theme!
Hmmmmm, I love everything in my craft room so thought this was gonna 
be tough but gadget-wise it's got to be my Big Shot! I had the smaller
Sidekick first but quickly "really, really needed" a Big Shot....now
I don't think I could craft without it. I use it for most makes, mainly die 
cutting....I always seem to forget about my embossing folders!
So that's it.....I love my Big Shot lol!
See you tomorrow!
Jo x





8 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the big shot. My dear 70+ mother is into crafting and just bought the grand caliber . Soooo jealous of her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my big shot too - fabulous piece of equipment - looking forward to the arrival on Friday of a new piece of equipment though - my melting pot - soooo excited xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo - sounds like you like your die-cutter as well! I have to say I don't think there is much between the Cuttlebug and Big Shot - it's down to personal choice. Although I have heard some people say that the Cuttlebug is more delicate than the Big Shot, don't know about that myself, mine takes a lot of hammering!!!

    The 'Bug doesn't take the big dies - I think you're thinking of the Grand Calibur, Joy Trevaile or E-Bosser (which I've got by the way!!) or maybe even the Big Shot Pro?

    Hope you've had a good weekend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo! I'm the same as you and love my Big Shot too! Couldn't craft without! Great post!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a big shot Jo but I can understand why this would be a big favourite of yours. There is a lot of versatility with the machines and so much more scope for crafting. I have a calibur and certainly wouldn't be without it now
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand JO, I too do not have a big shot but I love my cuttlebug and could not craft with out it! That and my cutter!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am the same as you...my Big Shot is my fave piece of qquipment...I can't imagine crafting without it!
    Congrats to Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to Nic and the team, what a result! I don't have a Bigshot but love my Grand Calibur and Cuttlebug - wouldn't be without them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...