My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 8 June 2013

June Day 8.....

Day 8: Take a picture or describe your craft space
OR
Craft something that has a Christmas theme

No time for crafting today so here's my craft space:
I was gonna explain each picture......but they're pretty self explanatory
really lol, this is my favourite room in the house......all my crafty stash
in one place! It's cosy, warm, still a work in progress and there's 
always a dog, sometimes a cat or two and usually a couple of kids on the 
sofa. Miss Rebecca is usually to be found at the tv side of the desk
 or curled on the sofa with a book! Rightio, that's me for tonight......off for a 
catch up with Game of Thrones and  maybe a little glass of something
 nice! See you tomorrow.
xx

10 comments:

  1. ohhh I am so jealous. Your craft space is gorgeous. Is it always that tidy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, no.....I have a mad clean up in there every so often......much prefer it messy though lol x

      Delete
  2. Jo, I wish I had your craft area! Like Kairen I am jealous! Love the pictures!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo, you have a cosy looking craft room. I'm enjoying reading your June posts and learning a little bit more about you too. Hope you make it right through to the end :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, love the craft room, so spacey and neat! Thanks for sharing with us!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great craft space...Love that you have a couch so the kids can watch telly or just pop in for a chat of a wee visit...
    Oh yes...and I love the splash of aqua...such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great space jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crafty space Jo.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what a great place to work with your crafts its brilliant Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...