My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 25 June 2013

June Day 25......

Hiya, hope you're all well! Been a right busy bee today, didn't
think I was gonna manage to blog today.....but here I am
...just a quick post before bed! So what's the prompts for today?

June Day 25: What advice would you give to a newbie crafter
OR
Craft something that has the colour orange on it

That's easy.....a one word answer....ENJOY!
Well, I mean I know you would enjoy crafting else you wouldn't
have started but I remember when I first started out I
wanted everything to be just right and sometimes spent so
long faffing about it sometimes became a chore. So now it's all
about the fun & if something doesn't turn out just how you 
imagined it really doesn't matter.....you might even prefer it to what
you had in mind....or you could just bin it & start again!
it again! See you tomorrow!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I agree with going for it and enjoying the crafting! I was the same when I started out - just spending aaaggggeeesss on one thing and I was like 'it's taking ages!' - but i've learnt to be not such a perfectionist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice Jo oh and I am dreaming of our pink & purple palace lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Jo. You always make me smile with what you have to say!!!

    But its so true,I used to get so stressed that things didnt go as well as I thought it should,now I go with the flow and sometimes it doesnt work out but other times it does.

    Hope you are well.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep so agree with you. Relax and enjoy the journy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...