My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 16 June 2013

June Day 16......

June Day 16: When you're not crafting what do you do?
OR
Craft something that celebrates marriage

Well, that's an easy one....when I'm not doing all the "Mum" jobs,
which like most of us Mums, takes up most of my day.I usually get
up about 7ish and potter about all morning, maybe nip to the shops
then have an hour in the craft room after lunch before the kids
come in!
I love to curl up on the sofa (in my craft room) with a good book!
Me at one end, Miss Rebecca at the other, a mug of coffee
and that's us happy! I'm just about to start reading Game of Thrones
as I love the tv series! I like to sew too but I suppose that's crafting
isn't it? Nothing fancy as I'm not that good, just cushions and bunting
and bits & bobs for our house and cross stitch too....I'm just about to
start a cross stitch Christmas present! I've always fancied making a rag
rug too.....can't wait for those long, cold, dark Winter nights...
I seem to get so much more done! 
No double today....been pottering in the garden.....it's ever so warm
yet the sky is so grey it's almost black!
See you tomorrow
xx


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day Jo, glad its warm where you are its freezing here :( mind I have been up all night poorly so maybe its just me feeling cold.
    lots of Love to the best two crafty girls.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've got the warm weather back so you can potter in the garden jo. Hope you enjoy game if thrones. Shaun has read them all and i just got him series 1 and 2 for his birthday which he is really enjoying too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really can't bea a great book and a cup of tea, can you? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good day Jo..
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh you just reminded me I want to do a rag rug and make some bunting too...runs off...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...