My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 2 September 2014

A little bit of Gorjuss!

Morning lovelies, hope you're all well!
Just popping in to share a real quick & easy Gorjuss themed make, no sentiment yet
as it's just for my box. There's a layer of decoupage on there, some punched flowers, die
cut corners & that huge bow.....don't think that will fit in an envelope lol! I have so
much of this lovely range & don't use it as often as I should......or maybe it's because
I love it so much I just want to keep it lol! I know Rebecca's friend  loves it too so
 maybe I'll make her a little scrap album for Christmas.
Rightio, better go do something......thought I might have a little tidy up & sort out in the 
craft room today in readiness for some Christmas crafting. Wish me luck &
if you don't see me for a couple of days you better send a search party lol...........I
could be buried under piles of crafty stash! Thanks for calling & whatever you're
up to have a lovely day......see you soon!
xx

challenges
girl power at Little Red Wagon
children at Penny's Paper Crafty
anything goes at Brown Sugar
anything goes at Sister Act


11 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous Gorjuss image Jo. The colours are fabulous and I love the bow.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this jo.fabulous rich colours and i love your design and sweet gorjuss girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Jo. I love that big gingham bow! Fabulous color combo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - I'm here with my DT hat on and there's a little black cat in the bottom left hand corner blinking away at me lol. This card is beautiful. Lovely rich dark colours and a fabulous big gingham bow. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow super little card Jo ... love those little girlies and just love that bow goes so well with the style ... OH you are so very brave having a tidy up ... if I do that I can never find anything ... but then again I do sometimes find things that I didn't know I even had if you know what I mean ... hope you have a grand time ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's simply Gorjuss Jo! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Jo, such an adorable image and beautiful gingham bow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous is your card and your chosen image is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabby make Jo and I love that bow!!! I hope you managed to emerge from tidying the craft room! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo I shall go to the 'naughty room' for missing this card...have been busy with our DS4J blog hop preps but love what you have made and that bow, wow it's a stunner .xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Jo I love the for gorjuss range, I have loads but keep forgetting I have them.
    I love the fab detail and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...