My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 6 September 2014

Leaves & Lace with Crafty Calendar!

Morning crafters.....hope you're all happy & well!
We've had a good week, all back to school/college & settled in fine & then yesterday
my 2nd eldest son James passed his driving theory test so now we're
just waiting for a date for his road test........eeekk!!
Today sees the start of the latest challenge over at the Crafty Calendar where
we'd like to see your makes showing LEAVES & LACE!
We have the fabulous Art by Miran sponsoring us this month & as usual, you
have all month to play, you can enter any crafty make you like so long as it fits the
theme & you can enter up to 3 times!
For my make I again used up lots of scraps from my stash, the wide cream lace has been
hanging around my craft room for ages just begging to be used. I used my Copics to colour
the image from Time for Tea Designs & the stamped sentiment is from LOTV.
So that's it from me for today.....hope to see you over at Crafty Calendar!
Thanks for calling.......see you soon.
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes option of Autumn at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at 2 cute ink
anything goes at Crafty Sentiments
anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty
digital at Crafts 4 Eternity
anything goes at Sister Act
girl power at That's Crafty


21 comments:

  1. Love how she is embracing Autumn so joyfully. Thanks for entering That's Crafty! challenge blog and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jo,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, sure love MiRan's images and you have turned this into a wow of a card.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super little card jo ... just love the design ... and love the lace ... so now that's gone you will be needing it I am sure lol ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun this is just lushes love the image brilliant colouring too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a darling image and sweet card, my friend! Great coloring and I think your dp choices are fab. Loving the new photo of Rebecca! How grown up she looks. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Jo, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Jo, I love your image and lovely autumnal papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Jo, I like the adorable image and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Jo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful image. You have coloured her wo pretty and love that wonderful lace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again...Congratulations to James for passing his test. This non driver knows what an accomplishment it is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a fabulous image Jo… she's adorable! and your colouring is really beautiful. Love the scrummy papers and lace! :-)
    Well done to your son on passing his theory test… that's great news!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Jo love the image and colours, congratulations James.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.. Good luck..

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card; love the fall colors!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a beautiful creation - lovely colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Jo :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...