My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 13 September 2014

Christmas is a season of the heart!

Morning crafty bloggers......hope you're all well!
Today I'm sharing a finally-I-got-it-finished piece of cross stitch!
Yup, I finally got round to finishing up some more cross stitch...so watch
this space lol! Most pieces are done with the stitching, just need to decide
whether they're going in a frame, on a cushion, on a book.....any other
ideas most welcome! Love the soft, folksy feel to this piece, IRL the colours
are gorgeous....think it might end up in a painted frame on my mantel
 for Christmas.
Rightio, my friends, I better go get my face on.......off clothes shopping
with my almost 18 year old son, can't decide if I'm looking forward
to it.......or dreading it lol! Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to
have a lovely day!
xx
Don't forget, I have candy here.....would love you to enter!

17 comments:

  1. oh hun how brilliant is this stunning hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! You are sew clever! Have a good shopping trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super christmas card jo ... and yes it would look stunning on your mantelpiece for christmas ... well done ... have fun round the shops :) happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super piece of Christmas cross stitch Jo...I too have a collection of unfinished pieces! Enjoy shopping. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece of cross stitch Jo! Good luck with the shopping lol!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS stunning work of art Jo...love this you clever lady.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Jo, I think it should take pride of place in your house at Christmas-time.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GOrgeous Jo! I LOve it..
    Think I would have to keep it lol..Just let people who call have a look.
    Chrissyxx
    Hope your shopping trip went okay! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Jo. I haven't cross stitched in ever such a long time!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness...you are a talented lady! This is so pretty and would look great on your mantel at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is really beautiful Jo! it must have taken a while but it's well worth it as it looks so awesome… I would frame it and bring it out each Christmas! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant Jo, such a fabulous Santa and beautifully stitched.
    I hope the shopping trip went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cross stitch card,, wonderful work, you are so talented,wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to comment on Cross Stitch - Jo this is absolutely GORGEOUS - you've done a wonderful job. I would frame this to preserve the gorgeous stitches - well done you - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your cross stitch Jo. I used to cross stitch before I started papercrafting, just one nighters and I made them into simple cards. Loved it. Yours is great! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Jo, well done you for getting it finished.stunning piece.i might even get my cross stitch out one of these too.used to love doing it.Hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...