My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 3 September 2014

B is for.........with Nutcrafters!

Morning crafters, hope you're all well & enjoying the week so far!
We have a new challenge over at Nutcrafters starting today & the theme this time
was chosen by our lovely Sylvia & she chose B IS FOR........blue, boys
bread, bricks.....B can be for whatever you want it to be for, can't wait to
see your interpretations!
 I wanted to make a couple of ATC's for a swap I'm doing with
 my blog buddy Debbie & seeing as how her daughter bakes cakes & my son is training
 to be a chef i thought I'd combine the two. I decided my  B would be
 for blue, boy, buttons, Debbie's daughter is called Brogan, bake, braid and bowl.....oh, and
 bows in her hair too lol!
Nice & simple, I coloured them with my Copics, inked the edges of the spotty
paper & added some alphabet stickers to finish.
The images are from the Baked with Love set available from the Nutcrafters store
& there's also a freebies page over on the main blog.
We love to see all your crafty makes (doesn't have to be just cards) just
so long as you stick to the theme.....and here's what you could win:
1st prize - £10 to spend in the Nutcrafters store but you have to use a Nutcrafters
image to qualify for this.
2nd prize - 2 digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice
(subject to availability)
Don't forget to pop over & see the gorgeous Dt makes, wed love to see you!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes at Krafty Girls
freestyle at Hiding in my Craft Room
food & drink at My Time to Craft
anything goes at Digi Makeover


16 comments:

  1. These are cute Jo !! I used to make ATC'c and have several albums with swaps I recieved. They can be very inspiring when you loose your mojo....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are really sweet Jo… the images are adorable! you've coloured them beautifully and the paper and sentiments are perfect with them! :-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely images Jo, coloured to perfection once again, love coming here to see your creations.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and adorable, Jo. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two adorable ATC's Jo, such sweet images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fab ATCs Jo, so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab ATCs Jo, the images are so sweet and sound perfect for the recipients. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow jo .. .just loving these ... those little images are just right for ATC's ... never made them myself but you have made an excellent jobbie of them ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both lovely. Very sweet images and so fun :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are fabulous dearie.so cute and lots of b's being used.Beautifully coloured too.In answer to your question about my boot charm, I think it was from Nutcrafters a long time ago or the Ribbon girls.Had them over a year.Thanks for your lovely comments as always sweetie.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card, wonderful images, they were made for each other. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo,
    What fun cards in beautiful blue. Our sky has been just that all day more like early summer than early spring.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ATC's Jo love the designs .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet little bakers. Darling images. thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...