My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 12 September 2014

Frilly & Fancy with Delicious Doodles!

Morning crafty bloggers....hope you're all well!
Can you believe it's Friday already..........these weeks sure are flying by! 
Today I'm sharing my Dt make for the latest challenge over at
Delicious Doodles! It's Team B's turn to post this week & the theme is:
FRILLY & FANCY!
I made a tag this time using my favourite frosty blues, the gorgeous image
is called Snow Cuddles & she's available here. I coloured her with my
Copics, added some snippets of lace & ribbon, I glittered her hood, distressed
the edges of the paper & finished with a layered snowflake & some gems!
As usual, only 1 entry unless you use a Delicious Doodles image &
then you can enter twice............and the lucky winner gets to choose 5
of Teri's fab images!
Rightio, my friends, that's it from me for today.......whatever you're up to
have a lovely day........happy crafting!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
early Christmas at Paper Creator's Crafts
anything goes (blue teal white) at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Not Just Cards
Christmas at C.R.A.F.T
Winter blues at Southern Girls

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Jo, love the image and your spot on colouring! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jo what a fab tag !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Jo stunning image and beautiful colouring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful tag Jo, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. DELIGHTFULLY gorgeous tag Jo this is one of my favourite DD images and I think the first one I purchased...looks gorgeous. Loving the beautiful colours used as well as the beautiful placed goodies.xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jo.i love this image and your details and icy blue colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love all the icy blues on this tag, Jo! That image is one of my favorites for Christmas or winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jo, your work never ceases to amaze me. This is stunning. Love the blue colours and the showstopping image - GORGEOUS! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! My! Word! what a stunning image.
    Love the colours, embellishments and great design.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! your tag is gorgeous Jo! the image is very sweet and I love the pretty lace with the gingham ribbon… and the scrummy snowflake! :-))
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Jo, I really like the design and the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hin this is just gorgeous, just love this hun. Bless you too hun for playing at not just cards hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning tag, Jo, awesome design!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. super joli, un très beau tag, il serait parfait pour notre challenge de CSAYL, je serais très heureuse que tu y participes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh very pretty christmas tag, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tag, Jo - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Tag Jo....I love the image and snowflake...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a fabulous tag Jo such a gorgeous image and pretty blues.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Tag. I love all the detail!

    Thanks for playing at The Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Christmas tag! Thanks for joining in our 'Winter Blues' challenge at Southern Girls. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creativity in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...