My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Quick & Easy!


Morning lovelies.........how are you all today? Good, I hope.
I know I've said it before but I love this time of the year, I especially
love getting up extra early in the morning, well before the kids &
having an hour or two at my desk when the house is quiet......not so good
for taking photos though lol!
 Today's card was made with quick & easy
and flat for posting in mind......and it fits the bill perfectly, think I
might even make a few more using different papers as they'd be perfect
for Cameron to take to the Charity shop where he volunteers.
So that's me for today.......it's weekly shop day so I'll be popping in &
out all morning........might even stop for coffee & a cake......naughty
but oh, so nice lol!
Thanks for calling today........see you soon!
xx
Don't forget.....you can enter my candy here!

challenges I'd like to enter
#326 at Sketch Saturday
Scandinavia style at Winter Wonderland
one stamp only at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
a touch of kraft at A Creative Romance
anything goes at Completely Christmas
early Christmas at Paper Creator's Crafts


20 comments:

  1. Quick and easy and super effective Jo, love it. Enjoy your coffee and cake! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cake! I love the paper. Enjoy your coffee and cake! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers Jo and hope your coffee n cake was scrumptious.xxx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo! I love the colour combo and the pretty snowflake and gems finish it off perfectly! :-)
    Hope you enjoyed your coffee and cake!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper, Jo! It reminds me of a cozy, knitted, winter sweater. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lovely Jo! Love the Nordic style! :)
    Thanks for entering my challenge at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Jo and why not treat yourself to tea and CAKE !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Jo, I love your papers and CAS design.
    I hope you enjoyed your coffee and cake!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the design and papers. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Jo. I do love the Nordic look right now. I just want a jumper with it on now...just like your card!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo . . . this IS cute!! I love the idea of the patterned paper behind the die cut negative. A great way to focus on some beautiful paper. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Heart Cake:)
    Simply beautiful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oohh this is so pretty!!! Love the huge heart and scalloped edges too :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely this is. Simple yet delightful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Jo very effective.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. super sympa Jo, jolie ambiance nordique, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card, I love the gorgeous Nordic paper! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great Christmas card... I love the papers you've used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...