My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 8 September 2014

Much love......

Don't forget.....you can enter my candy HERE!

Morning lovelies.....hope you're all well & looking forward to a brand new week!
Thanks for all your well wishes after my IBS flare up.....it sure takes it's toll
but today feels like it's gonna be a much better day!
So for today I'm sharing a card I made just because I wanted to.......I came across
a new (to me) blog last week - Cosmic Strawberry - and as the colour challenge 
was to use my fav colour combo  EVER I just had to enter........well, it would have
been rude not to lol! Here's the colour swatch I followed:
recipe
image - D'Arcy's Diaries
papers - freebies with a mag
flowers, pearls, ribbon & button - stash
sentiment - LOTV
coloured with WHSmith pencils
challenges I'd like to enter
colour at Cosmic Strawberry
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty
sentiment but not birthday at Aud Sentiments
digital at Crafts 4 Eternity
anything goes at Sister Act
lots of layers at Sweet Pea Stampers
feminine at We Do Doobadoo
colour twist (blue brown cream) at 613 Avenue Create
pencils at Pile it On
femine/girly at Lia Stampz
things with wings at Natalie & Amy's

Rightio, better go do the dreaded h****work, maybe a bit....ok, a LOT of washing,
 sort out something for tea........oh, the joys of being a Mum of 6.......but I 
gotta be honest.............I love it, well, all except the ironing, that is!
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to......have a lovely day!
xx



25 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Jo and glad to hear today is a better one for you sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling better today! Your card is so gorgeous! The colours together look fabulous and the layout and embellishments are stunning! Take care and take some time to relax during your busy day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw your card on my reader, it really caught my eye - just love the colour combo! I didn't clue in about Cosmic Colours until I read your post - and I had already entered over there - duh! I love these colours too! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful color combo...Beautiful coloring Jo and a lovely card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jo, I love the sweet image the colours and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow super little card jo ... love that little girlie on a swing ... glad to hear you are on the mend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous card papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Jo, I love your pretty papers and fabulous image.
    I do hope today has been a much better day for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Jo, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing. That's one of my favourite colour schemes too.
    I hope you continue to feel better.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Jo, fabulous design and details. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous Jo~ love the cuteness of your card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lia Stampz Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous Jo. Welcome to be Blog too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww this is really sweet Jo… such a fab image and I love the scrummy papers and embellies! :-)
    Glad you're feeling a bit better now… I've got a bad IBS flare up at moment and know how awfully draining it is!
    Take Care hun
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. so stunning jo.really gorgeous colours and image and i love your details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Jo.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jo!

    Gorgeous card. I see your lovely blog has the same colour combo! Thank you for playing along with the Cosmic Colours Challenge :o)) Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jo, this is so beautiful!
    Love the color combo and all the pretty details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Jo :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card Jo love the fabulous detail and the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your fabulous colour combo. Great card! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card! I love all the layers you've added. Thanks for sharing at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, so many pretty details! Thanks so much for joining our 'Something Feminine'challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...